Find school forms, policies, and information.
- Career Advising Policy
- Child Find Policy
- Dress Code Policy
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Notice Regarding Release of Information
- Right to Know Policy
- School Student-Parent Handbook
- Wellness Policy
- House Bill 410 - AttendanceFAQs
- Missing and Absent Children Policy 252
- Missing Persons Resources
- Emergency Operations Plan
- Annual Progress Report 2015-16
- State Report Card 2015-16
- Annual Progress Report 2016-17
- State Report Card 2016-17
- Annual Progress Report 2017-18
- State Report Card 2017-18
- State Report Card 2018-19
- Cornerstone Annual Calendar 2019-2020
- Cornerstone Supply List 2019-2020
- Child Safety Guide
- St. Aloysius Sponsor Report 2017-18
- Medicaid Annual Notification Letter
Power School Parent Portal
You may access information regarding your child’s grades, lunch account balances, attendance, and create alerts by creating an account and linking your child’s account for PowerSchool. Log-In here to access your child’s academic information through PowerSchool. Instructions on creating an account in PowerSchool may be viewed here.
Like all public schools, our school is measured by the state through annual, standardized examinations. Our goal is for optimum scoring that is reflective of the exceptional learning that occurs at Cornerstone Academy every day. Parents can help by ensuring that students take testing seriously, attend school each day, receive extra encouragement, plenty of rest, and adequate nutrition.
Cornerstone Academy is open to all students and committed to supporting at-risk students and their families.
Parents can easily add funds to their student’s meal or OASIS account via SPS EZ Pay using a credit or debit card. You will need your student’s ID number which may be obtained from PowerSchool. All deposits may take up to 48 hours to be credited. CLICK HERE to visit the Cornerstone SPS EZPay website.