Steps to Apply
Thank you for your interest in Cornerstone Academy. We are very excited about the quality and direction of our programs and look forward to you joining the Wolfpack family. Our online application process takes approximately 15 minutes to complete. Please read our Enrollment Instructions Letter for directions or find the list of required docs by clicking here: Enrollment Resources page. If you are unable to complete your application in one sitting, you may save your progress and complete the application at a later time.
Begin the application process by creating an account on SchoolMint. Click here to create your new account. You may also download the SchoolMint app from the Apple Store or Google Play. You will be prompted to fill out your Family Profile before continuing on to the application. Once you create your account, you may log in at any time to check the status of your student(s) enrollment.
Sign in to your SchoolMint account to continue and complete your application. Certain documentation is required to enroll in Ohio public schools. You may scan or take high quality photos of the required documents and upload them directly into SchoolMint in the Required Documents packet. You may also submit them to the school office in person or email copies to email@example.com
Visit our Enrollment Resources page for guidelines on qualifying documents, eligibility requirements, and other helpful enrollment information.
Required for All Students:
- Proof of identity for the student
- Proof of residency for the family
- Parent/Legal Guardian photo identification
- Current Grade Card and Standardized testing for students entering grades 1-10.
Required Only if Applicable to the Student
- Legal Custody Papers
- Individual Education Plan (IEP, ETR, RTI, or 504) or any special education services paperwork (for Speech Therapy, etc.)
- Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP)
- Immunization/Vaccine/Shot records
- Any permission forms for required medication or medical treatments to be administered at school
You will not be able to formally submit your application until all forms are completed and all required documents are uploaded. If you need assistance uploading your required documents, please mail, email or bring them to the school and we will help you complete your application.