20-21 Updates & Resources
Click the tabs and files below to read important updates & access resources for your family.
- COVID-19 Exposure Announcement (Main) – 10/20/20
- COVID-19 Exposure Announcement (Main) – 10/16/20
- COVID-19 Exposure Announcement (Main) – 9/30/20
- COVID-19 Exposure Announcement (Main) – 9/21/20
- COVID-19 Exposure Announcement (Annex) – 9/18/20
- 2020-21 Annex 8th grade Orientation Video
- 2020-21 Annex 9 - 11th grade Orientation Video
- A Day in the Life: Your Plan for Successful Online Learning
- Learning Options FAQs – Main – 7/20/20
- Learning Options FAQs – Annex – 7/20/20
- Reopening Meeting PPT Slide Deck
- 20-21 Learning Options Announcement – 7/10/20
- AMP New Student Resource Page
- Canvas Log-in
- COVID-19 Decision Tree for Students and Staff
- How a Parent Can Create an Observer Account
- How Parents Can Pair Siblings to an Account
- Instructions – How to Log-in to Canvas
- Parent Orientation and Resource Course
- School Supply List – Main (K-7)
- School Supply List – Annex (8-11)
- Student Expectations Agreement Addendum
- In-Person Classes: Back Up, Mask Up, Wash Up
In-person learning at the school building five days per week with added safety protocols and procedures.
At-home learning five days per week supported by teachers, technology, and curriculum specifically built for online learning.
A mix of Traditional and Online learning with in-person and at-home components.