OASIS: Our Latchkey Program
OASIS is Cornerstone Academy’s fee-based latch key program. We are available to provide care for your child from 6:30 – 7:30 am and 3:15 to 6:00pm, Monday through Friday. We also run a full day program to serve you during many of our breaks. If you are interested, here are a few guidelines for eligibility:
- All participating children MUST be CURRENTLY enrolled in Cornerstone Academy. If you have notified us your child will not be returning in the upcoming year, they are unable to participate in our summer program.
- Parents/Guardians must complete and submit an application, enrollment fee, and receive confirmation of acceptance before using OASIS.
- OASIS is a self-supporting program run independently of Cornerstone Academy. The Director of OASIS is in charge of the program. Please click on the links below for additional information or contact Mrs. Smith, OASIS Director, at email@example.com.
Applications for the 2017-2018 year must be submitted during the time frames listed below to be considered for preferential processing. Any submissions outside of these dates may not be processed due to program size limitations. We make every effort to honor all applications while maintaining state mandated ratios.
- Re-enrollment for CURRENT families: March 27 through April 3
- Open Enrollment for NEW families: April 10 through April 21
- Notification of acceptance into the OASIS program will be sent by May 1.